Friday, June 29, 2012

Cafe Medina

Stopped by Cafe Medina for lunch with my friend A.  We sat at the bar and I had a hot chocolate while we waited for our food.  I ordered the Saumon Fumé which was $12.00CAD and my friend ordered the Les Boulettes which was $14.00CAD.
Location:  556 Beatty Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 2L3
Link to site: http://www.medinacafe.com/ 
Link to urbanspoon:  http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/14/335186/restaurant/Gastown/Cafe-Medina-Vancouver
my hot chocolate..yummm
the bar area
Les Boulettes
Spicy Moroccan lamb and beef meatballs, roasted vegetables. Houmus, raita. Grilled foccacia.
Saumon Fumé
Open faced ciabatta sandwich. Fried egg, smoked salmon caper cream cheese, sliced avocado, arugula peppadew and artichoke salad.
Overall I love the food!  I just would not go back during our lunch break because the service was a tad slow.  It also is a small space so people are seated quite close to each other.  I may come back during opening hours when it is less busy. :p

Have you been to Cafe Medina?  How did you like it?
-Carm

No comments:

Post a Comment