Sunday, July 15, 2012

Glossybox Subscription June 2012- Canadian Version

I had recently subscribed again to a beauty box.  There are a variety of beauty box subscriptions out there and I chose Glossybox.  I used to subscribe to s beauty box called Luxebox but after 2 months I gave up because the stuff they sent I never used.

Oh to clarify, a beauty box subscription is something companies thought up in which they make you do a survey and then they will send you samples monthly in a box that related to what you have filled out in the survey. The monthly subscription fee for Glossybox is $15.00CAD.  Glossybox gives 7 samples a time. To me it is like a small treat for yourself every month!  It's not terribly expensive and the packaging is adorable!  It makes me feel very happy to unwrap boxes..lol.

So far my first Glossybox for the month of June 2012 was okay, there were 4 items that were full sized.  The only bad thing right now is that they are delivering their Canadian boxes late!  My June 2012 box came on July 03, 2012....which was disappointing because they charged my credit card in May 2012.  They also charged me for the month of July 2012 and I am not sure when my July 2012 box will come.   To me, my June 2012 subscription it totally worth it, the Venus razor is  and the hair spray already made me feel it was well worth it...lol  Razors are expensive!
Do I recommend Glossybox?  Don't know yet, perhaps I can give a better review after one or 2 more boxes..
website: http://www.glossybox.ca/
What it came in it:
  1. Biore Face wash- full size
  2. Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz- Beach Texture Hair Spray- full size
  3. Cover girl Blast Flipstick- full size
  4. Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex moisturizer- sample size
  5. Neutrogena Ultrasheer Dry Skin Sunscreen - sample size
  6. Venus 5 blade razor - one
  7. Biore pore strip - one sample
pretty cute packaging
box within a box!
such beautiful packaging
when opened there was a card!
the glorious samples!
the card lists the products and pricing for the products if purchased as full sized
Biore face wash!
Beach texture hairspray
swatches of the lipstick
Olay moistuirzer
-Carm

2 comments:

  1. I saw someone else receiving this box ad I thought that the items for this month seemed more practical (razor, hair, wash.. lol) So it seems pretty good :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! So far not too bad..we shall see what they will offer for the month of July 2012! :D

      -Carm

      Delete