Friday, May 4, 2012

Circle Lens Review- Acuvue Define: Vivid and Accent

Was looking at the soompi circle lens page and wanted to buy them again!  I currently still have one pair of Mars brown lens but I don't think I will repurchase them.  Did a lot of reading on circle lenses and was a concerned about the safety of certain lenses and didn't really want to buy them anymore after reading a terrible experience by a blogger that so happens to be in Vancouver!  Gah...her experience was unpleasant and it really discourages me from wanting to buy them as it is not a legit type of lens in Canada or USA.

After a lot of looking around I did end up buying something.  I bought Acuvue one day vivid lenses!  They are legit enough...come on...the brand is Acuvue!! Plus they are one day wear...which means I should be fine in regards to cleanliness.  Too bad they can only be bought in Asia...I don't know why since they are made from a legit brand.

I bought Acuvue Define: Vivid and Acuvue Define: Accent from Contact Lens Exhange
Link: http://www.contactlensxchange.com/
It came fairly fast...took 6 business days!  Came in a secure package from Singapore.  Ordered it on April 15, 2012 and received it on April 23, 2012.


Acuvue Define: Vivid
Acuvue Vivid is the brown one and I felt that it was a bit more comfortable than the Acuvue Define.  I thought Acuvue Vivd is slightly bigger than the Acuvue Define and I think I will buy it again!  It costs: $35.80USD for 30 pairs.
Link: http://www.contactlensxchange.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=17
Rating: 4.5/5
Acuvue Define: Accent
I didnt really like Acuvue Accent as much and probably will not buy it again.  They are both comfortable lenses but the enlargement of these lenses are not good enough to be considered circle lenses.  They were also: $35.80USD for 30 pairs.
Link: http://www.contactlensxchange.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=16
Rating: 2.5/5 
-Carm

1 comment:

  1. For those who have undergone LASIK surgery before (like me), our cornea would be flatter than normal as a result. Cheap Acuvue Define

    ReplyDelete