Saturday, May 12, 2012

Two Tone Wig/Split Colour Wig

I bought a split coloured wig/ 2 tone wig online on eBay for $37.39USD and free shipping to Canada  It was split dark brown and blonde, super cute!  The problem is that it is a tad curly and I will need to uncurl it.  It comes with 2 hair clip pigtails that allows you to make the wig very anime like. :)  I really want to dye my hair like this but I am not brave enough so I shall stick with a wig now.   It also comes in alternative colours, check out the link below.
This is how it looked after I unwrapped it from the package
Link to eBay wig: http://www.ebay.com/itm/50cm-Lolita-Long-Curly-clip-on-ponytails-cos-cosplay-hair-Wig-4-styles-C60018-/120837635461?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&var=&hash=item1c227bfd85

Here is my model!  His name is Cow and he is a hippo.

optional pigtail clips
2 colours!
-Carm

1 comment: