Sunday, May 13, 2012

Forever 21 Purchase- Skinny jeans, Sheer blouse, Mustache necklace

I was in search of a pair of bright coloured skinny jeans, specifically red but it seems very hard to find!  I ended up shopping on Gmarket again.  I shall review my new Gmarket order when it comes.  :)  I stopped by Metrotown with my friend prior to having lunch in search of the red skinnies and again couldn't find any.  Finally stopped by Forever 21 and found a fuchsia pair of skinnies and bought that instead....for now! LOL  I also picked up a sheer black blouse and a mustache necklace all at Forever 21 at Metrotown Shopping Centre.

There might be a small problem with my Gmarket order as I ordered a pair of coral/orange skinnies in size 28 and I realized after trying several pants at H&M and Forever 21 that I am in fact a size 26.  I over estimated my size again...gah..hopefully Korean sizes run small! Fingers crossed!


Here is my Forever 21 purchases:
The fuchsia skinnies are from the Heritage 1981 collection.  There were many alternative colours:white, baby pink, grey, orange, green, maroon and I actually wanted to buy this maroon colour but they didn't have my size.  They were $29.90CAD.  They are very comfortable and the jean material is reasonably thick..not super thick jeans but not the thin material that makes it feel cheap, they are fairly nice jeans.  I am satisfied with this purchase!
bright hot pink/fuchsia 
pants covered by shirt
pulled shirt up to show pants
I also picked up a sheer black high low blouse. There were 2 more colours, a beige and a turquoise one but I chose black as I can match it up with more stuff..although beige would also be just as good. I like the fact that it is a rolled up 3/4 sleeve.  It was $16.50CAD.





As I was paying for my blouse and pants I noticed this super cute mustache necklace at the desk and I couldn't help myself and bought it too..lol..it's so cute! It was $3.80CAD.  The necklace part is a little short, perhaps I will go to Michaels(art supply store) and pick up a longer necklace...one that goes a little passed the chest.




-Carm

No comments:

Post a Comment