Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Gmarket again- Still Loving It!


Warning this post will be image heavy! 

My Gmarket stuff came!  I am again very satisfied with what I bought!  Everything came within a week and a half...the delay was due to the fact that some of my items were not ín-stock...but no biggie.  I still consider this extremely fast shipping!

Everything was in mint condition and packed separately boxed within box...and beauty stuff was bubble wrapped..Gmarket shopping rocks!

Gmarket tape on the box
My box of goodies!  Feels like Christmas!

Picked up a wallet/phone case/wristlet combo thing for when I travel.  I don't like the fact that I carry a bag, my wallet, my coin purse and my phone separately when I travel..this wallet thing clumps them together. I believe this wallet was around $17.00CAD
Gmarket link to wallet: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=190684078
Came with 3 free screen protectors?

The outside of it- Feeling girly so I chose baby pink
Oh so convenient!

I also bought a camera bag for my new E-PL2.  I originally chose a brown bag but they were out of stock...about 10 minutes after I placed my order, I received a long distance call.  I picked it up and it was a Korean guy asking me about my order...apparently they were out of the brown and he asked if I would like an alternative colour...I said black would be fine...and tada!
It was about $25.00CAD.
Here it is!
Gmarket Link to bag: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=224693216

Looks like those other big camera bags but prettier...lol
the inside..roomy!
For clothing I picked up 3 tops and 3 bottoms.  I bought 2 tees and one cream coloured blouse.  All the tops are free size-one size fits all(most).

My leopard tee is soft and comfy..I guess you can wear it with a blazer and make it semi-formal.  It was about $8.00CAD
Gmarket link to leopard tee: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=220229244

casual tee..I wanted something with leopard print but I don't want to go all out..
I love my grey tee that says 'I mustache you a question'.  When I first saw it...I thought it was some sort of weird tee that has English typo..cuz you know...there are lots of those out there...lost that make you go..huh?  This one...I thought it was like that too...until I read it aloud and noticed it was a cute play on words..."I must ask you a question"
lol..it was then a must buy!  Plus...when I wore it...it was sooooo soft!
Mustache tee was about $13.00 CAD

Gmarket link to mustache tee: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=189607991
I mustache you a question!! LOL
This blouse is so cute!  I love the neck line of it...the lace is a good touch too..pretty!
It was about $15.00CAD
Gmarket link to blouse: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=219779018


close up of the lace detailing
For bottoms, I bought a pair of distressed denim acid washed shorts, a beige long skirt and a baby pink/beige high waisted skort(skirt short).

I have not figured out how to wear my long skirt without wearing a blouse...hmmm...what else can I match it with?  It was about $12.00CAD.  My high waisted dress skort/shorts were about $17.00CAD and the denim shorts were about $12.00CAD

Gmarket link to beige long skirt: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=236714345


Gmarket link to high waisted dress shorts: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=230441196


Gmarket link to denim shorts: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=175144308
My long beige skirt

High waisted skort?
distressed acid wash denim shorts
brand of shorts: all seasons
pairing the long skirt with blouse
denim shorts with mustache tee

Wearing the tee more formally with black blazer

high waisted skort with blouse

casual tee and denim shorts
blouse and long skirt on!
I put on a denim jacket to see if it looks better...i dunno
I picked up a bbcream (Baviphat Office Lady version) as well as a cute lip gloss from Tony Moly. I will blog about it after I try it out...soon enough...I am running low on my Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation so I will be trying the new bbcream.

I feel that bbcream, makeup or moisturizers stop working after a while....same with shampoo...I gotta switch it up and then go back to it...otherwise it just doesnt feel like its working anymore...is it just me? Hmmmm..

-Carm

13 comments:

  1. haha that mustache tee is hilarious!

    I definitely have the same feeling towards any skincare/haircare/makeup...I have a couple of different products I rotate. Also, my hair and skin seem change seasonally (as the temperature/humidity/sun levels change), so that might have something to it, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..yeah, I thought it was one of those jumbled up english words...but it was a play on words..so awesome!

      Glad to know that it's not just me in regards to the hair/beauty products and them not working after a while...I thought I was going crazy because I asked my bf about that and he said he doesnt know what I am talking about!

      Delete
  2. Cute buys! I think the lace blouse and long skirt actually go really well together. I've clicked on some of the links (e.g. the lace blouse one) and I'm having a hard time figuring out how much every piece is. I try matching up the Korean letters but can't seem to find a match. :S And then I translated the page into English and your blouse - the milk lace one - comes up as $17.00 or something similar. Quite confused. How do you figure out how much everything is? :S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe I actually messed up some of the pricing. The blouse I paid $15.00 not $11.00, I think I had a discount on my stuff...some sort of coupon for shopping so much on Gmarket.

      It will show up in your shopping cart with the pricing. If you have coupons or other discounts you would use it before checking out and paying. Hope that helps! Oh, it also depends on the exchange rate the day you buy your stuff too.

      Delete
  3. These are nice!! I like that mustache one x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina!
      The mustache one is awesome..LOL

      Delete
  4. Hi Carm, Im in love with your wallet, I followed the link you provided but I dont know how to fill out the option and drop down list. So,Im just wondering how did you fill them. Im really appreciate your help.
    Thank you very much ,love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting!

      I love comments as it makes me feel like it is more interactive..haha
      In regards to your question, I think I just typed the name of the wallet into the text box and then after that it enabled me to find it in the drop down menu. So in my case, I wrote 'rex pink'

      Hope that helps!

      Delete
  5. hei! I have a question. they ship in europe? because i want to buy some items. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,

      I am sure they should ship to Europe.

      Here is the link to where they ship to and the international shipping charges by region: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_help/international_shipping_info.asp

      hope this helps!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Do you think you can make a tutorial post on how to shop on gmarket? Even with the English website, it's still rather confusing :s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      There are actually quite a few people who has done English tutorial for Gmarket. Here are some links that may be helpful:
      http://forum.asiajam.com/threads/11935-MASSIVE-Gmarket-tutorial!-IMG-HEAVY-everything-you-need-to-know!!

      http://night-child80.livejournal.com/1138057.html

      http://bijinblair.blogspot.ca/2009/10/tutorial-ordering-from-gmarket.html

      Hope this is helpful! ;)

      -Carm

      Delete