Friday, May 18, 2012

Gastown Vancouver- The Greedy Pig

Went to The Greedy Pig in Gastown, Vancouver with my coworkers for lunch!  It was YUMMMMM...I would definitely go back when I feel like a nice gourmet sandwich!  It was a tad on the pricey side as the sandwiches range from $10.00CAD-$15.00CAD but I found that it was quite filling.  I do love the side of coleslaw that each sandwich comes with.  I shared a chicken cobb sandwich and a special of the day ham and cheese? sandwich with my friend!  I personally liked the ham and cheese special but she liked the chicken cobb better.  :P  The others ate a pulled pork sandwich and BLT sandwich.  We all chose similar/overlapping sandwiches! ;D
Website link:  http://thegreedypig.ca/
Here are the pictures!
the menu


we sat inside and was darker

my sandwiches! left is chicken cobb and right is the grilled ham and cheese
the other half of the split sandwich!
The ham and cheese special again!  She also had soup!
The BLT sandwich...oooo....looks so good
The pulled pork sandwich! with soup!
the bill came and we were stuffed!
 -Carm

No comments:

Post a Comment