Saturday, April 28, 2012

Save On Meats Diner

Finally was able to stop by Save On Meats the diner.  I was eager to try it for the longest time after its renovation but never seemed to get the time.  Plus not all my friends are comfortable in that particular neighborhood.  This place was gooood! :)
Note: The sets of photos are taken with a phone and are not of the best quality.
Urbanspoon link: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/14/181589/restaurant/Gastown/Save-On-Meats-Vancouver
Link to the site: http://saveonmeats.ca/
 



I tried it with my friend who is more food adventurous than my other friends.  :)  We each had a burger with fries and a drink.  The burger combo is $6.00CAD!!  So cheap for downtown food!  YUM~
beer on the tap!
Bottomless cola
$6.00CAD Burger and fries!
This place left a good impression on my mind so I went back another day to try some other things on the menu.  This time I chose to eat the fried chicken and mashed potatoes and my bf tried the ribs with a side of chocolate milkshake.  Both entrees tasted like home cooked food...it brought me back to when I was a kid and ate at my friend's house...mmmm...*droool*
chocolate milk shake
BBQ ribs with salad and biscuit
fried chicken with mashed potatoes and veggies
-Carm

No comments:

Post a Comment