Friday, April 20, 2012

Baviphat bb Magic girls plus bbcreams- Dry and Oily

Going to be reviewing the 2 different Baviphat bb Magic girls plus bbcreams
  1. Moisturizing for Dry Skin SPF 30
  2. Fresh for Oily Skin SPF 30
I am not good with pictures in regards to swatching.  I prefer to explain verbally on what is good and bad.  If I can take a picture and show you guys I would but I am not really good at that..lol
Left side is my new bottle of fresh for oily skin, right side is my deflated bottle of moisturizing- dry skin
left is for oily skin and right side is for dry skin
Well here goes nothing!

Baviphat bb Magic girls plus bbcream- Moisturizing for Dry Skin SPF 30
This is the initial bbcream I had purchased from this particular brand and I really liked it.  The coverage was very good and it felt moisturizing.  To me it was one of the better bbcreams I owned.  The only downside is that you will have to blot yourself as the day goes on as my t-zone tended to get a little oily after a period of wear.  Not a super big deal as this particular product was made for dry skin.  It works fine for me during the cold winter time.  I would definitely repurchase this product.  As summer is soon approaching I probably will use this less..which brings me to the other bbcream.
Rating: 5/5

Baviphat bb Magic girls plus bbcream- Fresh for Oily Skin SPF 30
This is suppose to be the same product but made for people with oily skin.  I have used this for a week and it didnt break me out and it is not as moisturizing as the other one.  The thing I noticed immediately as I put it on my hand is that the texture is completely different than the other one made for dry skin.  This particular product is lighter and not as creamy.  It still spreads nicely and has okay coverage.  The coverage is not as good as the one made for dry skin but that is because the formula is slightly different. I would be using this bbcream in the summer time!  After a long day I didn't need to blot, it didn't make me feel oily at all compared to the dry skin one or my Laura Mercier.  Would I buy this one again?  I don't know yet. haha...I have to use it for a bit longer to tell if I love it.  I know that this bbcream isn't as expensive when bought from Gmarket and that it is a pretty good bbcream for the price!
Rating: 3.5/5
you can sort of see the different formula/texture the one for dry skin is thicker
the colour is slightly different too but blends out normally
it blends out normal and once "dried" it will look natural

If you guys buys this can you let me know how you feel about it?  Thanks in advance you guys who are reading this! ;)

-Carm

4 comments:

  1. My skin is more on the dry than oily, and moisture is always ok for me haha
    That's a good idea to have two types for the same product though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! The one that was for dry skin actually has better coverage and I do prefer that one...it's not oily feeling at all...lol I am glad I tried both...now I know! :)

      Christina, what's your favourite circle lens..like which one do you find most comfortable?

      Delete
  2. Does it have the sticky feeling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it dries, it doesn't have the sticky feeling. Dries matte. :)

      -Carmen

      Delete