Sunday, April 22, 2012

Joyeaux Cafe- Vietnamese Restaurant in Downtown Vancouver

Downtown Vancouver- no where close to Joyeaux cafe..lol..I just wanted to post this
Went for Vietnamese food with my friend on our break on Friday.  We ate at Joyeaux Cafe, and I must say it was gooood! It wasn't too expensive and I will definitely go back again!
Link to their website: http://www.joyeaux-cafe-restaurant.com/
Urbanspoon link: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/14/180934/restaurant/Downtown/Joyeaux-Cafe-Restaurant-Vancouver
We shared a plate of fried chicken wings..it was okay..we both prefer Phnom Penh's wings more.
I had lemon grass chicken and shredded pork with rice.  It was boneless!  So awesome!

She had a vermicelli noodle in soup.  It looked yummy.  She said it was good. :)
I ordered a coconut to go and drank it in the office..it was my first time drinking coconut juice!  It was good!  I will have coconut juice again as it is super good for you.  :)
That's all for now.

-Carm

No comments:

Post a Comment