Saturday, October 6, 2012

Glossybox September 2012 Review

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay on updates.  I actually have a few posts that I can do but I just didnt have the time to upload the photos and write the posts.  I will try to upload a little more frequently.  I will be posting a Gmarket order again soon.  :) 

Back to the Glossybox order!  I actually received the September 2012 Glossybox in September!  Woot, it finally came the month that it should!  I received it by September 28, 2012 and I was thrilled with that months order.  It came with many items that I would actually use on a day to day basis.  Lovely purchase!  I can't wait to see what I get for October 2012 Glossybox!  So far I have used every item I received for September and everything is awesome.  NYX makeup is very pigmented and I swatched the eyeliner and the line looks very crisp and clean. I love the September box!

September 2012 Glossybox included: Dove clear tone anti-perspirant, B.Kamins Bio-Maple lip balm, B.Kamins Maple Body lotion, Wellas Mirror Polish Shine Serum, NYX Limited Edition The Crimson Amulet Collection inspired by the movie Dark Shadows.

-Carmen


No comments:

Post a Comment