Sunday, June 17, 2012

Gmarket-Gaccount Balance Order~

My Gmarket order arrived last week!  I used my left over Gaccount balance to purchase a high low tank, bright blue skinnies and some microbeads.
my small order
The high low tank is pretty cute although I do find the deer a little creepy..lol.  The material is a little bit sheer so I would only wear it with a cardigan on or wear a tank inside.  It costs about $8.00USD.
Link: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=214334243
high low deer tank
wearing deer tank with my F21 denim shirt
I really like the bright blue skinnies!  I did buy a size 28 and for some reason it is a size or 2 too large..lol  Inconsistent sizing....but if I want I can wear a belt and it is fine.  The blue was not the blue I wanted but it is still versatile and cute!  The material does not feel cheap and it is quite comfortable.  It was about $21.00USD shipping not included.
Link: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=236753222
size 28 bright blue denim
the brand/ business card that came with the pants
There are many different types of nail art accessories on Gmarket and they are inexpensive!  I picked up a pack of microbeads just because I am missing some colours for the sprinkles/caviar look.  I shall do a post on it after I mix the beads.  :D  It was about $1.80USD and it came with nail glue.
Link: http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=217343977

-Carm

6 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your gmarket haul~

    The blue denim looks great on you btw:), very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! The jeans are very comfortable but a tad too large...lol

      Delete
  2. Can I ask for your weight/height? I'm planning to also buy jeans, and was thinking size 28 is my size... though not sure now~ thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I weigh about 118lb and I am 5'3". :) I wear a size 26 in forever 21 jeans, size 2-4 in AE jeans.

      Delete
  3. Hello! I enjoy your blog (especially since I live in the same area):)

    I am in the process of trying to figure out gmarket and it is confusing XD Could you answer 2 question please: which payment method is easier to use PayPal or Visa? Can cash balance be combined with PayPal payment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kingdomofjoy,

      Thanks for commenting. I love reading comments...makes it more interactive and not just me blabbing about stuff..lol

      I actually dont use paypal when shopping on gmarket. I only use credit card. I dont think cash balance can be combined with any alternative payments. I attempted to do so with credit card and cash balance but I couldnt do it. You can transfer cash balance into a bank account but I am not sure of the process or if you need to have a Korean bank account. I usually just save up my cash balance and use it at once..trying to use most of it cuz technically its not refundable in my case.

      Hope this helps! :D

      Delete