Friday, August 3, 2012

Review- Lycee eye drops

Wearing contacts has made my eyes slightly dry.  Also, I am always in an AC environment so I need some drops.  I tried the Renu brand and it works for a little bit and then it gets dry again so quickly.  I have decided to buy the Lycee eye drops as I heard good reviews about it.  I bought this eye drops from Honeycolor.com.  It didn't take too long to ship and at the time I bought this, there was no shipping fee.  :)
I have bought circle lenses from them as well.  They were $12.90USD

I love the packaging of this product!  So pink and cuteee!  The eye drops were awesome!  They work so much better than the Renu brand and once I drop them in my eyes...there is this weird minty sensation....its like mint for your eyeballs!  Weird sounding and also sounds unpleasant but I swear it's not....it's such an amazing experience...very refreshing!  I would recommend this product if you have dry eyes and wear contacts.  :D

Link to product: http://www.honeycolor.com/rohto-lycee-eyedrop-8ml-for-contact-lens.html
came in bubble wrap
angled eye drops
instructions in Japanese
-Carm

2 comments:

  1. Job well done guys, quality information. Cataract

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching for hours and I haven’t found such awesome work.
    can-C Free shipping

    ReplyDelete